Update 6/10/21: More people have been targeted with this offer with an expiry date of July 29, 2021.
- Get 10% back at Starbucks with a targeted Chase Offer (and possibly BankAmeriDeal).
- Expires July 15, 2021.
- $3 back maximum.
- Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
- Offer not valid at locations inside grocers, retailers, airports or hotels.
- Offer not valid on third-party delivery services.
- Offer valid one time only.
Tips & Ideas
This is a targeted offer; some cards will have a 10% statement credit offer, others will have 5% and some won’t be targeted at all. Seeing as this is available as a Chase Offer, it’ll likely also show up as a BankAmeriDeal and on other cards that use the same backend for these deals as Chase and BoA.
You should be able to buy a $30 gift card in-store or in-app in order to trigger the statement credit.
This offer can be stacked with the 10% off in the Payce app if you link your payment card. If you select Starbucks for your Flash Deal in the Drop app, you’ll earn 1,000 points (worth $1). Pei also offers 1% back.
Past Expiry Dates
- April 8, 2021
- February 15, 2021
- January 14, 2021
- December 17, 2020
- December 3, 2020
- November 19, 2020
- August 15, 2020
- July 30, 2020
- June 20, 2020