If you’d like to stay updated with all the latest gift card deals, there are several ways you can subscribe to GC Galore.
There are three different types of emails you can sign up for. All of these are free, but the best option for you will depend on how frequently you want to be notified of new deals:
- Instant emails – link to subscribe
- This newsletter sends an email whenever there’s a new deal, so you’ll likely get numerous emails per day. Be sure to open all these emails as sometimes they’ll contain more than one deal if I publish deals in quick succession, but the email subject line will only reference one of the deals due to space constraints. This email is the best option if you want to ensure that you get notified of time-sensitive deals as deals get sent out throughout the day.
- Daily email (summary) – link to subscribe
- This newsletter sends one email per day listing all the deals published in the previous 24 hours. The email contains the titles of each deal and a link to each one, allowing you to quickly scan the deals to see if any are of interest so that you can then click through to GC Galore if you want to see more details about the offer. Seeing as you’ll only get one email per day, you might miss out on time-sensitive deals.
- Daily email (full-length) – link to subscribe
- Similar to the previous option, this newsletter sends one email per day listing all the deals published in the previous 24 hours. The difference with this version is that the email contains the full content of each deal. That means you don’t have to click through to the website to learn more about the deal, but means it takes longer to scroll through, especially on days when there have been tons of deals. Seeing as you’ll only get one email per day, you might miss out on time-sensitive deals.
If you sign up for one of these email options and end up wishing you’d signed up for a different type of email, there’s a quick link at the bottom of each email to switch which kind of email you receive.
Reading blogs using a feed reader like Feedly is my preferred way of following multiple blogs. If you’d like to add GC Galore to your feed reader, here’s a link to the feed.
I use a service called Dlvr.it to push posts to social media automatically, so they show up on Twitter within minutes of going live, if not sooner. If you’re constantly on Twitter, following GC Galore on there will help ensure you get timely updates of new deals.
You can also follow GC Galore on Facebook here. The downside with only using this option is that Facebook’s algorithms mean you might only see some deals which could result in you missing out on some of the best deals.