- Spend $100+ in one or more purchases at U.S. Supermarkets & get $10 back with a targeted Amex Offer.
- Expires August 13, 2022.
- Offer valid for in-store and online eligible purchases at U.S. Supermarkets.
- An “eligible purchase” means a purchase made with your enrolled Card at a U.S. supermarket location by August 13, 2022.
- “Supermarket” means a standalone merchant in the U.S. primarily selling supermarket products.
- Excludes gasoline purchases and gift card purchases.
- Specialty Food Stores, Superstores, and Warehouse Clubs are not considered Supermarket stores.
- Limit of 3 statement credits (total of $30 back) per Card Member.
Tips & Ideas
This offer might be targeted on vanilla Platinum cards as those are the only cards my wife and I got this offer on. However, it’s worth checking all your cards for this U.S. Supermarkets Amex Offer in case you get it on a card that has grocery stores as a bonus category like the Amex Gold and Hilton Surpass cards.
Most people will be able to take advantage of this offer organically from their regular grocery shopping, but if not it should be possible to buy gift cards to trigger the statement credit(s) from this Amex Offer. The terms specifically exclude gift cards, but I’d be surprised if that’s actually enforced.
Note that this offer can be used up to three times for a total of $30 back.