- Spend $150+ in one or more transactions with Levi’s & get $30 back with an Amex Offer.
- Expires September 30, 2021.
- Offer valid in-store and online at any participating location in the US, Puerto Rico, and US Virgin Islands.
- Guam locations are excluded.
- Purchases must be made in US dollars in order to qualify for this offer.
- Excludes wholesale purchases, retail partners, international locations, and international versions of the merchant website.
Tips & Ideas
Levi’s sells both digital and physical gift cards on their website and it looks like they process payment for both kinds themselves. You can therefore buy $150 worth of Levi’s gift cards to lock in the 20% discount. You can do the same with physical gift cards in-store too.
If buying online, be sure to enroll your Amex card in Google Pay and activate the offer for 3% cashback at Levi’s online. If buying in-store, add your card to Rakuten’s in-store offers to earn 2.5% cashback or 2.5x Membership Rewards or 3% with Google Pay. Although gift card purchases are always excluded with Rakuten, that’s not always enforced.
Past Levi’s $150/$30 Amex Offer Expiry Dates
- June 21, 2021