Update 6/10/21: This has been extended again to June 16, 2021 if you’ve not used it yet.
Update 5/22/21: This offer was originally due to expire on May 21, but it’s been extended to June 10, 2021 if you didn’t redeem it yet.
- Get 15% back when spending $100 or more at any Hyatt hotel with a targeted Chase Offer.
- Expires May 21, 2021.
- Limit $37 back.
- Offer valid one time only.
- Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
- Offer valid at any domestic Hyatt hotel, including Andaz, Grand Hyatt, Hyatt, Hyatt Centric, Hyatt House, Hyatt Place, Hyatt Regency, Miraval, Hyatt Residence Club, Alila, Thompson, The Unbound Collection, Destination by Hyatt, jdV by Hyatt & Park Hyatt.
Tips & Ideas
A different Hyatt Chase Offer expired back in January, so it’s nice to see another one finally replacing it. Unfortunately it appears to be highly targeted. Previous offers have had versions giving 10% or 15% back, so there might be a 10% version of this offer floating around too.
With a limit of $37 back, you’ll max this out when spending $246.67. Note that you have to spend at least $100 in order to trigger the statement credit in the first place.
If you have a Hyatt hotel that sells gift cards, you should be able to trigger the statement credit by buying a gift card from the front desk. Make sure you’ll be getting a physical Hyatt gift card though – payments for their eGift cards are processed by Buyatab, so eGift cards won’t trigger the statement credit.
- January 1-29, 2021
- December 12, 2020 to January 7, 2021
- October 10 to November 22, 2020
- August 17 to October 5, 2020
- June 6 to August 3, 2020