Update 2/20/21: This REI/Google Pay offer has returned with a new expiry date of March 31 – perfect timing as I need to get some new hiking boots. This should still work on gift cards if you want to max it out that way, so I’ll likely add a gift card when checking out to bump it up to as close to $250 spend as possible.
Update 1/16/21: This offer was due to expire on January 15, but it’s now showing as being valid through January 31. I hadn’t used this offer yet, so I don’t know if the past offer got extended or if it’s a brand new offer. Hopefully it’s the latter as that would presumably mean that if you took advantage of it last time then you could use it again.
- Earn 20% cashback at REI when paying with a card linked with Google Pay.
- Direct link to offer – my Google Pay referral link.
- Expires March 31, 2021.
- Earn 20% cashback when you activate this offer and make a qualifying transaction with your enrolled card.
- Maximum $50 back.
- Valid at participating REI locations in the US. Not valid in US territories.
- Valid online at REI’s website.
- You can earn a maximum of 1 reward with this offer.
- An activated offer will automatically expire 45 days after activation if not used, or on the offer expiry date, whichever is sooner.
Tips & Ideas
This is an excellent deal, not only because 20% cashback is a great for REI, but because it’s valid on $250 of spend.
This will stack with REI’s current deal offering a $20 bonus card when buying a $100 gift card online. That requires buying a $20 lifetime REI membership which is worth it if you know you’ll be shopping there.
- December 16, 2020-January 31, 2021