Update 9/2/23: These have started crediting to my account a month after tracking the initial transactions, so that’s great news. There’s no guarantee they won’t get clawed back, but it’s reassuring that they’ve actually credited to my account.
- Get 8% cashback from Google Pay when paying with a linked card at HP online for $250+.
- Direct link to offer (my referral link).
- Expires May 4, 2024.
- Must link card in Google Pay, activate the HP offer & enroll your payment card(s) in the offer.
- Not valid for payments made through PayPal.
- An activated offer is good for 1 time use. You must reactivate the offer to use it again.
- You’ll need to reactivate the offer if you don’t use it within 45 days after activation.
- Offer not valid for gift card purchases.
Tips & Ideas
I posted earlier about the $999/$150 HP Amex Offer and mentioned this Google Pay offer in there, but wanted to post about it separately seeing as there’s also an HP Citi Offer that would stack with this too.
Note that there’s an exclusion for gift card purchases, but that doesn’t necessarily mean it’ll be enforced. I bought a $500 HP eGift card earlier and there’s now $40 pending in my Google Pay account. It says it’ll take 30-60 days to become payable, so there’s no guarantee it will become payable. It’s therefore up to you as to whether you want to count on this offer to make the Amex Offer and/or Citi Offer to be worthwhile.
Note that each time you use the offer you have to reactivate it in the Google Pay app before using it again.
Past Expiry Dates
- October 29, 2023