Update 11/28/22: CMVISA is another promo code giving 5% off.
Update 11/25/22: Promo code FRIYAY is also working to take 5% off virtual Visa gift cards now. h/t Roman
Update 11/25/22: Promo code BFVISA is also working to take 5% off virtual Visa gift cards now.
Update 11/23/22: There are now two extra codes giving a 5% discount on virtual Visa gift cards – BFVISA5 and CMVISA5. BFVISA5 is meant to be valid November 25-27, while CMVISA5 is meant to be valid November 28-December 1, but both new codes are working already. I therefore suspect that all these codes will be valid through December 1, but maybe not.
Update 11/21/22: This virtual Visa gift card deal is better than the terms suggest. The terms stated that there was a maximum discount of $5 per order, with orders of less than $100 getting a 5% discount. However, Stone has commented below to point out that it’s giving a 5% discount when using promo code BFVIP for transactions even higher than $100. That means you can buy a $250 virtual Visa gift card for $243.45 after accounting for the purchase fee.
- Save 5% when buying virtual Visa gift cards from Giftcards.com when using the following promo codes:
Buy $100 virtual Visa gift cards from Giftcards.com & get $5 off when using promo code BFVIP.
- Direct link to offer (our affiliate link).
- Promo code BFVIP valid 11/21/2022 – 11/24/2022 for $5 off the purchase of $100 Visa Virtual Gift Accounts from Giftcards.com while supplies last.
- Maximum value $5.00.
- Visa Virtual Account orders less than $100 will receive 5% off the Visa Virtual Account value.
- Visa Virtual Account orders exceeding $100 are eligible for a maximum of $5 per order.
- Excludes Giftcards.com for Business orders.
- Promo code BFVIP is a one-time use code and can not be combined with other offers.
Tips & Ideas
$100 virtual Visa gift cards come with a $5.95 purchase fee, so the BFVIP promo code will reduce that fee to $0.95. While that might not normally be worth it, shopping portal earnings can make it more worthwhile. Having said that, there was a much more lucrative Mastercard gift card deal recently, so you might’ve maxed out portal limits for Giftcards.com purchases already this month.