- Delta is offering the following multi-tiered gift card deal:
- SkyMiles general members – Buy $400+ Delta gift cards & earn 3x SkyMiles
- Silver Medallion members – Buy $400+ Delta gift cards & earn 4x SkyMiles
- Gold Medallion members – Buy $400+ Delta gift cards & earn 5x SkyMiles
- Platinum Medallion members – Buy $400+ Delta gift cards & earn 6x SkyMiles
- Diamond Medallion members – Buy $400+ Delta gift cards & earn 7x SkyMiles
- Direct link to offer.
- Expires December 1, 2023.
- Please allow 30 business days after the promotion end date for the bonus miles to be added to customer’s SkyMiles account inputted during checkout.
- Customer must enter a valid and accurate SkyMiles number at checkout to be rewarded their bonus miles. At the time the miles are awarded, the Medallion status of the member at the time of deposit will determine the miles qualifier for this promotion.
Tips & Ideas
Delta gift cards sometimes go on sale for 10% off (e.g. MyGiftCardsPlus right now), so for the majority of people it’d be better to buy discounted gift cards from a source like that. If buying with this direct offer you’re effectively paying anything from 1.43cpp-3.33cpp for the SkyMiles which isn’t great. The exception will be if you were targeted for the Delta gift card Amex Offer which is giving 3,000 bonus Membership Rewards when spending $300+ on Delta gift cards. Earning those Membership Rewards on top of the 3x-7x would make this promotion much more worthwhile.
Payment is processed by CashStar and so won’t code as a travel purchase.