|Sorry, this deal has ended. Click here to find other gift card deals on Amazon.|
Update 6/20/21: This offer wasn’t working on my wife’s account before, but she’s now been targeted. It might therefore be worth checking again to see if you’re targeted even if you weren’t a couple of weeks ago.
Update 6/8/21: Activation link fixed.
- Get 30% or 40% off on up to $100 of spend on Amazon when paying with at least 1 Discover point.
- Direct link to offer (our affiliate link).
- This is a limited time offer. The promotion will end on the earlier of (a) 11:59 PT on 6/22/2021, or (b) the time at which offers worth $1,300,000 have been redeemed. The promotion button will expire concurrently.
- Amazon.com reserves the rights to cancel or modify this offer at any time.
- Offer is available by invitation only, is non-transferable, is not redeemable for cash, and may not be resold.
- Offer applies only to the purchase of eligible products, where Cashback Bonus is used for at least a portion of the purchase and the promotion is activated and applied at checkout.
- Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com or Amazon.com Services LLC (look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon.com Services LLC ” on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Offer does not apply to purchase of digital content.
- Maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $40. Limit one promotion discount per Cashback Bonus eligible card. Limit one promotion discount per Amazon.com account.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Shipping charges may apply to discounted promotional items.
- If any of the products related to your original order are returned, subject to Amazon’s refund policy, you will receive a refund of the amount charged to your card first, followed by Cashback Bonus.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your original order. If any of the items in your original order are subsequently returned, your refund will equal the original price of the product, less the proportional amount of the discount. The total discount on the unreturned amount of your original order will then be less than $40.
- Promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
- This promotion is available only to Amazon.com customers with a Cashback Bonus card issued in United States.
- Promotional discount is applied before taxes and fees.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
Tips & Ideas
This is a great offer if you’re targeted because it works on third party gift cards. You can therefore buy a $100 gift card and get $30 or $40 off depending on which version of the offer you get.
In the past it was sometimes possible to delete your Discover card from your list of payment cards on Amazon, add it back on, re-enroll in Shop With Points and get targeted a few days later. That hasn’t worked for me in a year or so, but it might still be worth the somewhat minimal effort if you’re not currently targeted seeing as it’s worth up to $40.