|Sorry, this deal has ended. Click here to find other discounted gift card deals at CVS.|
Update 3/5/21: This offer is now around until April 30, 2021. I think it’s a new offer, so you’ll need to link it back on your account even if you’d added it last time. This will stack with 5% back from Payce,
as well 5% cashback on the Discover It card through the end of March as CVS is one of its quarterly categories. Update: Matt reminded me in the comments below that Discover doesn’t work with SimplyMiles – you can only link Mastercards.
Update 1/8/21: This offer is now around until February 28, 2021. I think it’s a new offer, so you’ll need to link it back on your account even if you’d added it last time.
Update 12/1/20: This offer is now around until December 31, 2020. It might be a new offer, so you’ll need to link it back to your cards if you’d previously linked it.
Update 10/2/20: This offer has returned with an expiry date of November 30, 2020. As with the Best Buy deal, this is a new offer. That means if you used this CVS offer last month, you’re hopefully targeted again. If you didn’t use it last month, you’ll need to load the offer again.
Update 9/10/20: This offer is back with an expiry date of September 30, 2020. h/t reader Paul S
Update 7/3/20: There are new targeted offers giving 1,000 or 500 bonus miles when spending $45+ which have an expiry date of August 31, 2020. As in the past, gift cards are excluded, but I don’t know whether that’s actually enforced or not.
Update 4/3/20: There are either new offers or the expiration date has been extended to May 31, 2020.
- The American Airlines SimplyMiles card-linked program has two new offers for CVS:
- Spend $45 & get 1,000 AAdvantage miles
- Spend $45 & get 500 AAdvantage miles
- Spend $45 & get 250 AAdvantage miles
- Direct link to offer.
- Expires May 31, 2020.
- Offer valid one time only.
- Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
- Offer not valid on third-party delivery services or mobile wallet purchases.
- Not valid at CVS locations inside Target stores.
- Offer does not apply to MinuteClinic payments, prescription purchases, alcohol, lottery, gift cards, licenses, money orders, money transfers, prepaid cards, stamps, or other mail services.
- Offer valid for in-store purchases.
Tips & Ideas
I’ve not tested out these SimplyMiles offers at CVS yet, so I’m not 100% sure whether gift card purchases will track given the exclusion.
It’s not possible to stack both offers, so it’d be best to link the 1,000 mile version first to ensure the higher offer gets credited.
Past Expiry Dates
March 31, 2020